Brothers and Sisters
- The first organized group of LGBTQ persons within the community of Chatham-Kent.
- Provided support and social gatherings for LGBTQ individuals
- Rainbow Rescue started from this group. A dedicated group of persons willing to move at risk youth from dangerous living situations.
- The March on the MPP office for same sex rights and benefits I believe was in March of 1998 in Chatham.
Incorporated March 2001
Chatham-Kent Gay Pride Association
- Formalized the first official Gay Pride Association
- First Board of Directors
- First Pride flag raising at City Hall 2002
Same Sex Wedding in Chatham
- First Lesbian Wedding to be Legally recognized in Chatham Kent
- Victoria Avenue United Church and Rev. Heather Scott officiated first Wedding.